2. Do you believe it is our right as citizens to know how the TARP money is being spent, and what banks are using as collateral for the cash they are receiving?
3. Why will the economic stimulus package work, and historically has this type of stimulus ever worked?
4. Why does the Federal Reserve still hold gold in its reserves?
5. What is the paper USD intrinsically worth, and can you explain why it is okay for you to have a monopoly on it?
6. Can you name a fiat currency that has not eventually failed? (the answer can be found here)
7. Why has the purchasing power of the dollar decreased 95% since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913?
8. Can you explain why after a bubble bursts, falling prices are bad for consumers?
9. Can you explain why if inflation makes the price of goods higher for the consumer that it is good for the economy?
10. If we saw that pumping in massive amounts of credit to our financial system led to an unsustainable bubble, why is the goal of your policies to create massive amounts of credit?